Medical Face Masks - Type IIR Disposable BFE 98%
A disposable face mask covering is essential in protecting against the transmission of germs, fluids, dust, airborne pathogens and more. Ideal for use in public areas where transmission is most susceptible.
A breathable mask which is comfortable and smooth on skin, with a soft elastic ear loop. Equipped with a three-fold design for the most comfortable fit. This is a blue or black mask face covering which meets the guidance from the W.H.O.
Machine sealed in handy packs of 5 reducing cross-contamination:
An Ideal every day face covering to protect you and others. 98% BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency) giving ensured effectiveness against spread of airborne particles.
High quality and UK based manufacturing gives customers’ confidence in safety and quality of product.
Orpian® 3-Ply Type IIR face covering are available in the traditional blue or a stylish black.
- Type IIR Medical Face Masks (Standard EN14683:2020)
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) >98%
- Premium comfort, soft and breathable elasticated material
- Integrated and fully adjustable nose piece for comfortable fit
- Elasticated ear loops
- Added filtration protection from airborne particulates
- 100% Latex Free
- Single use, 4 hours maximum recommended use time
- 174mm(width) x 95mm(height)
The Orpian® Easi-Fit straps are designed to increase wearer comfort and support various head sizes.
- These will also help in keeping the mask on your face and not slipping below your nose.
- Hearing aid wearers will also benefit as the strap removes the requirement to connect the face covering to your ears.
- Glasses wearers will also see a benefit as this can help reduce misting of your glasses as the mask is more securely fitted.
Available in packs of 10, in Orpian® Blue or Black, the straps are easily adjusted to meet the needs of all users.
- Orders received by 3pm on weekdays are despatched the same day
- Free 48hr delivery on all orders
- Due to the infection control and hygienic requirements of these products they are non-returnable
All Orpian® masks are manufactured within the UK at Unit 4, Eastcote Industrial Estate, Field End Road, Eastcote, Middlesex. HA4 9XG.
Orpian® is a Total Business Consultants Limited brand, registered in England No. 07521240
When will my item arrive?
We dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 3pm, so most orders are received within 2-3 days, please note that during these unprecedented times orders received after 3pm on a Friday (or 3pm on a Thursday pre bank holiday) will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, where orders will be dispatched on the Tuesday). We also offer a range of delivery upgrades including next day delivery, should you need your order sooner.
How are orders dispatched?
For the vast majority of orders we use Royal Mail as our shipping partner. All of our orders are shipped via a fully tracked delivery method for extra security and will require a signature at the point of delivery.
For larger orders we may use a next day courier service such as UPS or DPD.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with the tracking information for your parcel.
How much does shipping cost?
We want our prices to be as transparent as possible and we don’t believe in adding on extra shipping charges to your order at checkout. All UK orders are shipped for free on the Royal Mail 48hr service or for next day delivery select the Royal Mail 24hr service at £4.99 (only available on orders before 3pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). We also offer a range of upgraded delivery options during the checkout process.
Please note that we do not ship to destinations outside of the UK.
For any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer services team on 0203 150 1570 or email@example.com and they’ll be able to assist you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.