Medical Face Masks - Type IIR Disposable BFE 99%
A disposable face mask covering is essential in protecting against the transmission of COVID-19, germs, fluids, dust, airborne pathogens and more. Ideal for use in public areas where transmission is most susceptible.
A breathable mask which is comfortable and smooth on skin, with a soft elastic ear loop. Equipped with a three-fold design for the most comfortable fit. This is a blue or black mask face covering which meets the guidance from the W.H.O.
Machine sealed in handy packs of 5 reducing cross-contamination:
An Ideal every day face covering to protect you and others. 99% BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency) giving ensured effectiveness against spread of airborne particles.
High quality and UK based manufacturing gives customers’ confidence in safety and quality of product.
Orpian® 3-Ply Type IIR face covering are available in the traditional blue or a stylish black.
- Type IIR Medical Face Masks (Standard EN14683:2020)
- Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) >99%
- Premium comfort, soft and breathable elasticated material
- Integrated and fully adjustable nose piece for comfortable fit
- Elasticated ear loops
- Added filtration protection from airborne particulates
- 100% Latex Free
- Single use, 4 hours maximum recommended use time
- 174mm(width) x 95mm(height)
The Orpian® Easi-Fit straps are designed to increase wearer comfort and support various head sizes.
- These will also help in keeping the mask on your face and not slipping below your nose.
- Hearing aid wearers will also benefit as the strap removes the requirement to connect the face covering to your ears.
- Glasses wearers will also see a benefit as this can help reduce misting of your glasses as the mask is more securely fitted.
Available in packs of 10, in Orpian® Blue or Black, the straps are easily adjusted to meet the needs of all users.
- Orders received by 3pm on weekdays are despatched the same day
- Free 48hr delivery on all orders over £50
- Due to the infection control and hygienic requirements of these products they are non-returnable
- Please see our Shipping Policy for full delivery details
Orpian® - Breathe Safely, Breathe Comfortably
All Orpian® masks are manufactured within the UK at Unit 4, Eastcote Industrial Estate, Field End Road, Eastcote, Middlesex. HA4 9XG.
Orpian® is a Total Business Consultants Limited brand, registered in England No. 07521240