3-PLY VERIFIED TYPE IIR DISPOSABLE BFE 99% FACE MASKS – UK MANUFACTURED
Available in the following packaging options:
- Box of 30 masks (6 sealed packs of 5 masks)
- Carton of 540 masks (18 boxes of 30 masks)
A disposable face mask essential in protecting against COVID-19, germs, fluids, dust, airborne pathogens and more. Ideal for use in public areas where transmission is most susceptible.
A breathable mask which is comfortable and smooth on skin, with a soft elastic ear loop. Equipped with a four-fold design for the most comfortable fit. This is a blue mask which meets the guidance from the World Health Organisation.
Machine sealed in handy packs of 5 reducing cross-contamination:
An Ideal every day mask to protect you and others. 99% BFE (Bacteria Filtration Efficiency) giving ensured effectiveness against spread of airborne particles.
High quality and UK based manufacturing gives customers’ confidence in safety and quality of product.
Orpian® 3-Ply Type IIR masks are available in the traditional blue or a stylish black.
- Type IIR Medical Face Mask (Standard EN14683:2020/ISO139)
- 99% Filtering
- Premium comfort, soft and breathable elasticated material
- Integrated and fully adjustable nose piece for comfortable fit
- Elasticated ear loops
- Added filtration protection from airborne particulates
- 100% Latex Free
- Single use, 4 hours maximum recommended use time
- 174mm(width) x 95mm(height)
- Orders received by 3pm on weekdays are despatched the same day
- Free 48hr delivery on all orders over £50
- Due to the infection control and hygienic requirements of these products they are non-returnable
- Please see our www.orpian.co.uk for full delivery details
All Orpian® masks are manufactured within the UK at Unit 4, Eastcote Industrial Estate, Field End Road, Eastcote, Middlesex. HA4 9XG.
Orpian® is a Total Business Consultants Limited brand, registered in England No. 07521240