Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F specifications and features: this is a 5.7" (143.9mm) device with a QHD 2560 x 1440 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 soc with a 2.7 GHz configuration. Memory is 3GB, with the device offering 32GB internal storage and up to 128GB of external memory.
Premium Screen (Quad HD Super AMOLED Display) : Enjoy crystal clear images beyond the limits of the human eye. The precise color saturation and the high contrast of 5.7'' Quad HD Super AMOLED display will drive you to feel the fluent and vivid color as if you are looking with the naked eye. High resolution boasts tremendous viewing experience. Truly optimized for web-browsing and e-booking.
Bright and Clear images with Advanced Camera : No worries in the dark, still capture the best moments. Shoot brighter and clearer images using Rear and Front camera. 3.7MP front-facing F1.9 lens camera, and a 16MP Smart OIS back camera provides you the best results for every moment of your life even in dark surroundings.
Smart Select : Freely select the text & content on any screen With S pen, you can easily select the contents you want from any text, screen and apps. Put together what you select and share & save at once.
Photo Note : A new way to take notes Make your own notes. Take photos with Photo Note and instantly convert analog to digital. You can edit notes, change colours, and put in additional memos with S Pen easily.
Advanced S Pen : Improved touch & feel like a pen. S Pen offers an improved digital handwriting experience through enhanced pressure sensitivity. Enrich you writing through more precise expression.
Free Flowing and Natural multitasking : Intuitive, for more convenience. Multi-window, Gain flexibility by managing multiple applications at once on a single screen using simple gestures.
- 2G Network GSM Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900)
- 3G Network HSDPA Quad-band (850/900/1900/2100)
- 4G Network LTE Hexa band (800/850/900/1800/2100/2600)
- 5.7 inch, 1440 x 2560 pixels, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 32GB internal memory
- 3GB RAM
- MicroSD support up to 128GB
- HSDPA (42.2 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v4.1 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Java MIDP emulator
- HTML 5
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- MicroUSB v2.0 (MHL 3), USB Host, USB On-the-go
- 16MPx, 3456 x 4608 pixels
- Optical image stabilization
- LED flash
- Dual Shot
- Simultaneous HD video and image recording
- Touch focus
- Face/smile detection
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, optical stabilization, dual-video recording
- 3.7 MP secondary camera
- 1080p@30fps secondary video recording
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S) chipset
- Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C)
- Quad-core 2.7 GHz Krait 450 (SM-N910S) CPU
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 1.9 GHz
- Cortex-A57 (SM-N910C)
- Adreno 420 (SM-N910S), Mali-T760 (SM-N910C) GPU
- Android OS, v4.4.4 (KitKat)
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, gesture, UV, heart rate, SpO2 sensors
- MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5mm jack
- ANT+ support
- S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
- Air gestures
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input (Swype)
- 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm
- 176 g