iPhone 12 Pro Refurbished and Unlocked
A14 Bionic 5-nanometre chip with advanced components literally atoms wide. Forty per cent more transistors rev up speeds while increasing efficiency. And ISP powers Dolby Vision recording.
NASA is using LiDAR technology for its next Mars landing. The Apple iPhone 12 Pro uses a LiDAR scanner to measure how long it takes light to reflect back from objects. So it can create a depth map of whatever space you’re in. Because it’s ultra-fast and accurate, AR apps can now transform a room into a realistic rainforest or show you how a new trainer will fit.
Pro camera system
Night mode comes to both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras, and it’s better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. LiDAR makes Night mode portraits possible. And the Wide camera lets in 27 per cent more light, for greater detail and sharper focus day or night.
Portraits that come out at night.
Night mode portraits on the Wide camera give you vivid colour, as well as beautiful bokeh that accentuates lit buildings, streetlights any background lights.
Even with a single small light source, LiDAR and the A14 Bionic can render every pattern and texture in the foreground along with realistic colour throughout the room.
Deep Fusion kicks in for low- to mid-light scenes. The Neural Engine analyses multiple exposures pixel by pixel to bring out unprecedented detail in the magnifying glass, the woman and the wall.
Portrait mode, fine-tuned.
Machine learning on the Apple iPhone 12 Pro is even better at separating the subject from the background. And creative controls let you adjust the background blur and light on faces.
More detail. In the blink of AI.
Smart HDR 3 automatically refines highlights, shadows and contours. Even at midday, you can see detail in her face and shadows that graduate all the way to true black.
Smart HDR 3 captures every bit of golden hour magic, pulling out all the texture in the rock, while staying true to the subtle blues of the sky.
Smart HDR 3 dials in the white balance, and the sea foam holds its shape and definition despite all the motion.
Beyond faces, Smart HDR 3 uses machine learning to recognise scenes, so it can bring out the cracks in the ground and the roughness of the hill without increasing noise in the sky.
Dolby Vision recording
Apple iPhone 12 Pro jumps from 8- to 10‑bit HDR recording, capturing 700 million colours for much more lifelike video. Then it goes one better, recording in Dolby Vision the format used by film studios. You can even edit Dolby Vision video and use AirPlay to see every last bit of the difference on the big screen.
Now every night is movie night.
The Wide camera’s larger sensor brings far more detail out of the shadows. And for the first time, you can take Night mode Time‑lapse videos with a tripod to capture scenes with dramatic motion. Now even your movies can pull an all-nighter.
Night mode comes to the front camera, bringing all that low-light detail and natural colour to your favourite subject. Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3 and Dolby Vision recording are now on the TrueDepth camera too. So you’ll look your best in any light.
· A14 Bionic chip
· Next-generation Neural Engine
· 6GB RAM
· 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
· 2532x1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, Super Retina XDR display, Haptic Touch
· HDR, True Tone, Wide colour (P3), 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1,200 nits max brightness (HDR), Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
· Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
· TrueDepth Camera
· 12-megapixel photos and 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
· Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
· Video Recording
· HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 60 fps
· 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
· iSight Camera
· Pro 12MP camera system: Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras
· Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view, Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture, Telephoto: ƒ/2.0 aperture
· 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; 4x optical zoom range
· Video and Audio Calling:
· FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or a mobile network, FaceTime HD (1080p) video calling over 5G or Wi‑Fi
· FaceTime audio, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Wi-Fi Calling
· TV and Video:
· Up to 4K HDR AirPlay for mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later) or AirPlay 2–enabled smart TV
· Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) support
· iOS 14
· Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou
· Digital compass, iBeacon micro-location, Wi‑Fi, Mobile data
· Face ID, LiDAR scanner, Barometer. Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensors
· 146.7 x 71.5 x 7.4 mm
· 187 grams
When will my item arrive?
We dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 3pm, so most orders are received within 2-3 days, please note that during these unprecedented times orders received after 3pm on a Friday (or 3pm on a Thursday pre bank holiday) will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, where orders will be dispatched on the Tuesday). We also offer a range of delivery upgrades including next day delivery, should you need your order sooner.
How are orders dispatched?
For the vast majority of orders we use Royal Mail as our shipping partner. All of our orders are shipped via a fully tracked delivery method for extra security and will require a signature at the point of delivery.
For larger orders we may use a next day courier service such as UPS or DPD.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with the tracking information for your parcel.
How much does shipping cost?
We want our prices to be as transparent as possible and we don’t believe in adding on extra shipping charges to your order at checkout. All UK orders are shipped for free on the Royal Mail 48hr service or for next day delivery select the Royal Mail 24hr service at £4.99 (only available on orders before 3pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). We also offer a range of upgraded delivery options during the checkout process.
Please note that we do not ship to destinations outside of the UK.
For any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer services team on 0203 150 1570 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be able to assist you.
What's in the box!
So whats in the box...Each phone sold on RueZone comes with the following:
- FREE USB Charging Cable
- FREE SIM Ejecting Tool
- FREE Cleaning Cloth to keep your device sparkling
- FREE Up to 12 Months Warranty for peace of mind
- FREE SIM Card to start using your device as soon as it arrives
iPhone Battery Information
Important information regarding your refurbished iPhone
When a Battery / Camera or LCD is replaced, the Apple menu in your device will advise that this part cannot be verified as a genuine part. Our engineers will replace any faulty item as part of the refurbishment process and only use Apple parts. Please note this does not affect your warranty or the quality of your device.
Your iPhone has been carefully renewed to meet the highest quality standards and your battery has been tested and verified before being sent to you to ensure its performance.
RueZone maintain an in-house engineering department to support you alongside a live help desk.
Thank you for your valued custom.
The RueZone team
You may see a message about your battery as seen below:
Please don’t worry. This does not affect the performance of your battery in any way. The notification will only be displayed for 4 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.