Google Pixel 4 Smartphone
Take a photo without the flash
Capture rich detail and colour, even in the dark, with the next generation of Night Sight.
Capture the cosmos
The camera that can take photos of the Milky Way.
Challenging shots made easy
Adjust exposure in separate parts of the photo and capture vivid colours, even with photos that you take in your favourite apps.
Focus on what matters
With a second camera lens, Portrait Mode is now even better. Backgrounds fade into an artful blur, giving photos a DSLR-like quality.
Don’t lose out as you zoom in
A second camera lens and Super Res Zoom make it easy to take high-quality photos from far away.
Better shots with friends and family
Frequent Faces learns the people that you photograph the most and captures Top Shot photos where they are smiling and not blinking.
Multitask like a pro
Simpler integration with your favourite apps means that you can control your phone with just your voice, so you can do more of what you want.
Get things done. No touch required
Quick Gestures uses radar to sense motion, helping you control your Pixel 4 XL when you’re running on the treadmill or enjoying your favourite meal without touching your phone.
Navigate your music
With Quick Gestures, a wave of the hand above the screen allows you to skip songs and navigate your music.
Snooze and silence
Quick Gestures also lets you snooze alarms and silence phone calls, just by waving your hand above the screen.
Face unlock for easy access
The Google Pixel 4 XL encrypts face data end-to-end via the Titan M6 security chip, which is secure enough for payments and app unlocks.
- 2G Network GSM Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900)
- 3G Network HSDPA Penta-band (850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100)
- 4G Network LTE
- 6.3 inch QHD+ flexible OLED at 537 ppi display, 100,000:1 super contrast ratio, 16M colors
- Ambient EQ
- Always-on display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- True black level
- HDR support (UHDA certification)
- 64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM
- HSDPA (42.2 Mbps)
- HSUPA (5.76 Mbps)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Hotspot
- Bluetooth v5.0 with AptX, AptX HD, LDAC support
- GPS with GLONASS, BEIDOU and GALILEO support
- Google Cast
- USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Dual (12.2, 16) MPx
- f/1.7, f/2.4 aperture
- (28 wide, 45 telephoto) mm focal length
- 1/2.55 inch sensor size
- (1.4, 1.0) µm pixel size
- Optical plus electronic image stabilisation
- Dual-LED flash
- Dual pixel Phase Detection Autofocus
- 2x optical zoom
- 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS) video recording
- 8 MP secondary camera
- NIR flood emitter
- NIR dot projector
- 2 NIR cameras
- ƒ/2.0 aperture
- 22mm (wide) focal length
- 1.22µm pixel size
- Fixed focus
- 90° field of view
- 1080p@30fps secondary video recording
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset
- Single core 2.84 GHz Kryo 485 and Triple core 2.42 GHz Kryo 485 and Quad core 1.78 GHz Kryo 485 CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- Android OS 10
- Face ID, proximity, ambient light, accelerometer, gyrometer, magnetometer, barometer and motion sense sensors
- Stereo speakers
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Active Edge
- Sharp and textured haptics
- Android Sensor Hub
- Noise suppression
- 3 microphones
- 160.4 x 75.1 x 8.2 mm
- 193 g
When will my item arrive?
We dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 3pm, so most orders are received within 2-3 days, please note that during these unprecedented times orders received after 3pm on a Friday (or 3pm on a Thursday pre bank holiday) will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, where orders will be dispatched on the Tuesday). We also offer a range of delivery upgrades including next day delivery, should you need your order sooner.
How are orders dispatched?
For the vast majority of orders we use Royal Mail as our shipping partner. All of our orders are shipped via a fully tracked delivery method for extra security and will require a signature at the point of delivery.
For larger orders we may use a next day courier service such as UPS or DPD.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with the tracking information for your parcel.
How much does shipping cost?
We want our prices to be as transparent as possible and we don’t believe in adding on extra shipping charges to your order at checkout. All UK orders are shipped for free on the Royal Mail 48hr service or for next day delivery select the Royal Mail 24hr service at £4.99 (only available on orders before 3pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). We also offer a range of upgraded delivery options during the checkout process.
Please note that we do not ship to destinations outside of the UK.
For any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer services team on 0203 150 1570 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be able to assist you.
What's in the box!
So whats in the box...Each phone sold on RueZone comes with the following:
- FREE USB Charging Cable
- FREE SIM Ejecting Tool
- FREE Cleaning Cloth to keep your device sparkling
- FREE Up to 12 Months Warranty for peace of mind
- FREE SIM Card to start using your device as soon as it arrives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.