Apple iPhone XS Fair Condition
The custom OLED displays on iPhone XS deliver the most accurate colour in the industry, HDR, and true blacks.
The most durable glass ever in a smartphone. A beautiful new gold finish, achieved with an atomic-level process. Precision-machined, surgical-grade stainless steel bands. And a new level of water and dust resistance.
Surgical-grade stainless steel. We used a special Apple-designed alloy that’s precisely machined to create structural bands in three finishes.
Wireless charging. The glass back allows iPhone XS to charge wirelessly. And it charges even faster than iPhone X.
PVD colour process. Gold and Space Grey finishes use an advanced physical vapour deposition process on the stainless steel bands for colours and reflectivity that beautifully complement the glass.
Advanced Face ID.
Security is simple when your face is your password. You can unlock your iPhone, log in to apps, and pay for things with a glance. It’s the most secure facial authentication ever in a smartphone. And now it’s even faster.
Intelligent A12 Bionic.
This is the smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone, with our next generation Neural Engine. For amazing augmented reality experiences. Incredible portraits with Depth Control. And speed and fluidity in everything you do.
Breakthrough dual-camera system.
The world’s most popular camera is defining a new era of photography. Where an innovative sensor works with the ISP and Neural Engine to help you create photos like never before.
Smart HDR. New secondary frames, a faster sensor, and the powerful A12 Bionic chip bring more highlight and shadow detail to your photos.
Larger and deeper pixels. A new sensor creates better image fidelity, greater colour accuracy, and reduced noise in low-light shots.
Enhanced bokeh effect. Portrait mode photos look even more professional thanks to a sophisticated background blur.
All-new Depth Control. Now you can adjust the depth of field in portraits after you shoot.
Dual 12MP rear cameras. With ƒ/1.8 wide-angle lens, ƒ/2.4 telephoto lens, 2x faster sensor for Smart HDR across your photos, Portrait mode with Depth Control, 4K video up to 60 fps.
TrueDepth camera. With ƒ/2.2 wide-angle lens, Portrait mode with Depth Control, 1080p HD video up to 60 fps.
And this. iPhone XS delivers Gigabit-class LTE for super-fast download speeds.5And up to 512GB of storage, making this our highest-capacity iPhone yet.
No other phone is like iPhone. Every decision that goes into iPhone makes it stand apart. From the way it’s made, to the way we build in privacy and security from the start, to the innovative ways we recycle components.
· 4GB RAM
· 5.8-inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED Multi‑Touch display
· 2436 x 1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
· 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio
· Super Retina HD display
· HDR display
· True Tone display
· Wide colour display (P3)
· 3D Touch
· 625 cd/m2 max brightness
· Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
· Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
· Camera, Photos and Video
· Dual 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
· ƒ/1.8 wide-angle aperture
· ƒ/2.8 telephoto aperture
· 2x optical zoom, digital zoom up to 10x
· Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
· Portrait Lighting with five effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono)
· Dual optical image stabilization
· Six-element lens
· Quad-LED True Tone flash with slow sync
· Panorama (up to 63MP), Burst mode, Timer mode, Photo geotagging
· Sapphire crystal lens cover
· Backside illumination sensor
· Hybrid IR filter
· Autofocus with Focus Pixels
· Tap to focus with Focus Pixels
· Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos
· Local tone mapping
· Advanced red-eye correction
· Exposure control
· Smart HDR for photos
· Auto image stabilisation
· HEIF and JPEG Image formats captured
· 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps
· 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
· 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
· Extended dynamic range for video up to 30 fps
· Optical image stabilisation for video
· 2x optical zoom, digital zoom up to 6x
· Quad-LED True Tone flash
· Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
· Video and Audio Calling
· FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or a mobile network
· FaceTime audio
· Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
· Wi-Fi Calling
· Audio Playback
· Wider stereo playback
· User-configurable maximum volume limit
· TV and Video
· AirPlay Mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV
· Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) support
· A12 Bionic chip
· Next-generation Neural Engine
· Assisted GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and QZSS
· Digital compass
· iBeacon micro-location
· Mobile data
· iOS 12
· Face ID sensor
· Barometer sensor
· Three-axis gyro sensor
· Accelerometer sensor
· Proximity sensor
· Ambient light sensor
· 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm
· 177 grams
When will my item arrive?
We dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 3pm, so most orders are received within 2-3 days, please note that during these unprecedented times orders received after 3pm on a Friday (or 3pm on a Thursday pre bank holiday) will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, where orders will be dispatched on the Tuesday). We also offer a range of delivery upgrades including next day delivery, should you need your order sooner.
How are orders dispatched?
For the vast majority of orders we use Royal Mail as our shipping partner. All of our orders are shipped via a fully tracked delivery method for extra security and will require a signature at the point of delivery.
For larger orders we may use a next day courier service such as UPS or DPD.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with the tracking information for your parcel.
How much does shipping cost?
We want our prices to be as transparent as possible and we don’t believe in adding on extra shipping charges to your order at checkout. All UK orders are shipped for free on the Royal Mail 48hr service or for next day delivery select the Royal Mail 24hr service at £4.99 (only available on orders before 3pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). We also offer a range of upgraded delivery options during the checkout process.
Please note that we do not ship to destinations outside of the UK.
For any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer services team on 0203 150 1570 or email@example.com and they’ll be able to assist you.
So whats in the box...Each phone sold on RueZone comes with the following:
- FREE USB Charging Cable
- FREE SIM Ejecting Tool
- FREE Cleaning Cloth to keep your device sparkling
- FREE Up to 12 Months Warranty for peace of mind
- FREE SIM Card to start using your device as soon as it arrives
Important information regarding your refurbished iPhone
When a Battery / Camera or LCD is replaced, the Apple menu in your device will advise that this part cannot be verified as a genuine part. Our engineers will replace any faulty item as part of the refurbishment process and only use Apple parts. Please note this does not affect your warranty or the quality of your device.
Your iPhone has been carefully renewed to meet the highest quality standards and your battery has been tested and verified before being sent to you to ensure its performance.
RueZone maintain an in-house engineering department to support you alongside a live help desk.
Thank you for your valued custom.
The RueZone team
You may see a message about your battery as seen below:
Please don’t worry. This does not affect the performance of your battery in any way. The notification will only be displayed for 4 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.