Apple iPhone SE (2020) Refurbished
Smile, you’re in Portrait mode
The advanced camera system with A13 Bionic brings you Portrait mode, which artfully blurs the background to put the focus on your subject - even when you’re taking selfies.
A simple slider lets you blur the background as much or as little as you like - before or after you take the photo.
Choose from six studio quality effects, then adjust the lighting intensity to show your subject in the best possible light.
Let there be light. And shadow. And contour
Next‑generation Smart HDR knows a face when it sees one, and intelligently relights it to capture more natural-looking contours and skin tones. It also finesses highlight and shadow detail in the background. So every part of your photo looks amazing.
Very High definition video
4K video means you’ll see four times more detail than in 1080p HD video. And extended dynamic range adds greater detail in highlights and shadows.
When a photo op turns into a video op, you can instantly start recording video by just holding the shutter.
Home sweet Home button
Touch ID lets you securely unlock your iPhone and sign in to apps instantly. You can even use it with Apple Pay to grab a coffee, get a yoga app or shop for trainers online. All without reaching for your credit card.
Dynamically adjusts white balance on the display so images look natural and are easier on your eyes.
Press and hold an icon for shortcuts and a slight vibration makes it feel like you’re pressing a real, physical button.
Run the latest AR apps that let you measure real‑world objects, map constellations over the stars and more.
Stereo audio recording
The Apple iPhone SE records videos in stereo to make the sound as engaging as the picture.
· A13 Bionic chip
· Third-generation Neural Engine
· 3GB RAM
· 4.7-inch (diagonal) widescreen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
· 1334x750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi, 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical), Retina HD display
· True Tone display, Wide colour display (P3), 625 nits max brightness (typical), Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, Haptic Touch
· Display Zoom, Reachability
· TrueDepth Camera
· 7-megapixel photos & 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps
· Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
· Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Light Mono)
· Auto image stabilisation, QuickTake video
· Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Auto HDR for photos, Burst mode, Cinematic video stabilisation (1080p and 720p)
· Video Recording
· 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
· Extended dynamic range for video up to 30 fps, Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps, Time-lapse video with stabilisation
· Optical image stabilisation for video, Digital zoom up to 3x, LED True Tone flash, QuickTake video
· Cinematic video stabilisation (4K, 1080p and 720p), Continuous autofocus video
· Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video, Playback zoom, Stereo recording, HEVC and H.264 video formats recorded
· iSight Camera
· 12MP Wide camera
· ƒ/1.8 aperture, Digital zoom up to 5x, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
· Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High-Key Light Mono), Optical image stabilisation, six‑element lens
· LED True Tone flash with slow sync, Panorama (up to 63MP), Burst mode, Photo geotagging
· Sapphire crystal lens cover, Autofocus with Focus Pixels
· Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Next-generation Smart HDR for photos, Advanced red-eye correction
· Auto image stabilisation, HEIF and JPEG Image formats captured
· Video and Audio Calling:
· FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or a mobile network
· FaceTime audio, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Wi-Fi Calling
· Audio Playback:
· Stereo playback, User-configurable maximum volume limit
· TV and Video:
· AirPlay Mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
· Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) support
· iOS 13
· Assisted GPS and GNSS
· Digital compass, iBeacon micro-location, Wi‑Fi, Mobile data
· Touch ID fingerprint, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensors
· 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm
· 148 grams
Our Grading Details
We know that many first time buyers of previously owned technology will have a concern about the quality of the device they receive.
RueZone Device Grading Descriptions Explained:
RENEWED (PRISTINE) : This is an as new device with no marks or imperfections, fully refurbished and in pristine condition. This is the best condition we sell and this device grade includes a 12 months warranty.
EXCELLENT : This device will have very light signs of use with minor scratches on the back and front. This device will be in perfect working order and this device grade includes a 12 months warranty.
VERY GOOD : This device may have minor scratches on the housing and or LCD. There may also be a tiny dent on one of the corners, but no more than one. The bezels and buttons may also have scratches, the device is in perfect working order and this device grade includes a 12 months warranty.
GOOD : A device that has been clearly used, but not abused. Scratches may be detectable by touch, there may also be up to two tiny, minor dents on the corners. This device grade includes a 6 months warranty.
PRE-LOVED Eco : This device may have some screen haze and possibly some LCD pixels not working. Also, may have scratches and dents in the housing, that can be detected by touch and be visible at arm’s length. This device will be fully working and offer outstanding value for money and includes a 3 months warranty.
FAULTY : Some devices are sold for parts or professional repair and are faulty or non-working which may have physical damage. Non-working devices may be network locked and may have pass-code/passwords, which are not provided. The non-working device will not be provided with a warranty and is non-refundable.
Erasure and Testing
All devices are wiped with the ADISA approved MobiWIPE® software and tested with state of the art electronic testing from MobiCode, checking for up to 60 possible defects. Please note this does not apply to non-working grades.
All devices are unlocked unless specified. This means that any SIM card will work with them, on any network.
A note about Apple Repairs and verified parts
When a Battery / Camera or LCD is replaced, the Apple menu in your device will advise that this part cannot be verified as a genuine part.
Our engineers will replace any faulty item as part of the refurbishment process and only use Apple parts.
Please note this does not affect your warranty or the quality of your device.
RueZone maintain an in-house engineering department to support you alongside a live help desk.
Thank you for your valued custom.
The RueZone Team
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.