Apple iPhone 6S GRADE B Condition
The moment you use the iPhone 6s, you know you've never felt anything like it. With just a single press, 3D Touch lets you do more than ever before. Live Photos bring your memories to life in a powerfully vivid way. And that's just the beginning. Take a deeper look at the iPhone 6s, and you'll find innovation on every level.
The original iPhone introduced the world to Multi-Touch, forever changing the way people experience technology. With 3D Touch, you can do things that were never possible before. It senses how deeply you press the display, letting you do all kinds of essential things more quickly and simply. And it gives you real-time feedback in the form of subtle taps from the all-new Taptic Engine.
The world's most popular camera is more advanced than ever. The 12-megapixel iSight camera captures sharp, detailed photos. It takes brilliant 4K video, up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video. The iPhone 6s also takes selfies worthy of a self-portrait with the new 5-megapixel FaceTime HD camera. And it introduces Live Photos, a new way to relive your favourite memories. It captures the moments just before and after your picture and sets it in motion with just the press of a finger.
The iPhone 6s is powered by the custom-designed 64-bit A9 chip. It delivers performance once found only in desktop computers. You'll experience up to 70 per cent faster CPU performance, and up to 90 per cent faster GPU performance for all your favourite graphics-intensive games and apps.
Innovation isn't always obvious to the eye, but look a little closer at the iPhone 6s and you'll find it's been fundamentally improved. The enclosure is made from a new alloy of 7000 Series aluminium - the same grade used in the aerospace industry. The cover glass is the strongest, most durable glass used in any smartphone.
Using a highly advanced fingerprint sensor that's now faster and better than ever, Touch ID makes unlocking your phone easy and secure.
· Technical Specifications:
- 16, 32, 64 or 128GB
- Retina HD display with 3D Touch
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen
- 1400:1 contrast ratio
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Ion-strengthened glass
- Display Zoom
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness
- Full sRGB standard
- Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
- 1334x750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
Camera, Photos and Video
- 12 megapixels iSight camera with 1.22µ pixels@ 4608 x 2592 pixels
- Dual-LED (True Tone) flash
- Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Face detection, panorama, photo geotagging, Live photos, Auto HDR for photos
- 3840@30fps, 1080p@60fps HD and 720p@30fps video recording
- Cinematic video stabilization, 3x zoom, Playback zoom, Continuous autofocus video
- Improved noise reduction, video geotagging, Time-lapse video with stabilisation
- Time-lapse video with stabilisation
- Slo-mo video support for 1080p@120fps and 720p@240fps
- 5MP FaceTime camera, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Five-element lens, Hybrid IR filter, Sapphire crystal lens cover, Auto image stabilization, Improved local tone mapping, Improved noise reduction
- 720p HD FaceTime camera video recording
- Retina Flash, Auto HDR for photos and videos, Backside illumination sensor
- Exposure control, Burst mode, Timer mode, Face detection
Video and Audio Calling
- FaceTime video
- Video calls over Wi-Fi or mobile network
- FaceTime audio, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Wi-Fi calling
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
TV and Video
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- iOS 9
- Apple A9 chip
- Embedded M9 motion coprocessor
- Dual-core 1.8 GHz
- Nano-SIM support
- A-GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- iBeacon microlocation
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm
- 129 g
When will my item arrive?
We dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 3pm, so most orders are received within 2-3 days, please note that during these unprecedented times orders received after 3pm on a Friday (or 3pm on a Thursday pre bank holiday) will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, where orders will be dispatched on the Tuesday). We also offer a range of delivery upgrades including next day delivery, should you need your order sooner.
How are orders dispatched?
For the vast majority of orders we use Royal Mail as our shipping partner. All of our orders are shipped via a fully tracked delivery method for extra security and will require a signature at the point of delivery.
For larger orders we may use a next day courier service such as UPS or DPD.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with the tracking information for your parcel.
How much does shipping cost?
We want our prices to be as transparent as possible and we don’t believe in adding on extra shipping charges to your order at checkout. All UK orders are shipped for free on the Royal Mail 48hr service or for next day delivery select the Royal Mail 24hr service at £4.99 (only available on orders before 3pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). We also offer a range of upgraded delivery options during the checkout process.
Please note that we do not ship to destinations outside of the UK.
For any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer services team on 0203 150 1570 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be able to assist you.
What's in the box!
So whats in the box...Each phone sold on RueZone comes with the following:
- FREE USB Charging Cable
- FREE SIM Ejecting Tool
- FREE Cleaning Cloth to keep your device sparkling
- FREE Up to 12 Months Warranty for peace of mind
- FREE SIM Card to start using your device as soon as it arrives
iPhone Battery Information
Important information regarding your refurbished iPhone
When a Battery / Camera or LCD is replaced, the Apple menu in your device will advise that this part cannot be verified as a genuine part. Our engineers will replace any faulty item as part of the refurbishment process and only use Apple parts. Please note this does not affect your warranty or the quality of your device.
Your iPhone has been carefully renewed to meet the highest quality standards and your battery has been tested and verified before being sent to you to ensure its performance.
RueZone maintain an in-house engineering department to support you alongside a live help desk.
Thank you for your valued custom.
The RueZone team
You may see a message about your battery as seen below:
Please don’t worry. This does not affect the performance of your battery in any way. The notification will only be displayed for 4 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.