Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max
The iPhone 13 Pro Max is Apple's biggest phone in the lineup with a massive, 6.7" screen that for the first time in an iPhone comes with 120Hz ProMotion display that ensures super smooth scrolling. The benefit of such a gigantic phone is that it also comes with the biggest battery of all iPhone 13 series. Apple also introduces improvements to all three cameras on the Pro Max, the wide, ultra-wide and telephoto zoom ones, but there is no periscope style long-range zoom like on many Android phones.
Macro photography comes to the iPhone
With its redesigned lens and powerful autofocus system, the Ultra Wide camera can focus at just 2cm making even the smallest details seem epic. Transform a leaf into abstract art. Capture a caterpillar's fuzz. Magnify a dewdrop. The beauty of tiny awaits.
Macro video, anyone?
Macro stills are just the beginning. You can also shoot macro videos including slow motion and time-lapse. Prepare to be mesmerised.
Bring on the night
The iPhone 13 Pro max was made for low light. The Wide camera adds a wider aperture and the largest sensor yet and it leverages the LiDAR scanner for Night mode portraits. Ultra Wide gets a wider aperture, a faster sensor and all- different autofocus. And Telephoto now has Night mode.
More zoom? Boom
The Telephoto camera features a 77mm focal length and 3x optical zoom great for classic portraiture or shooting clearer photos and videos from far away. For closer subjects, try Portrait mode, where you can dial in the bokeh and experiment with studio-quality lighting effects.
Presenting Cinematic mode.
Now the iPhone can shoot with shallow depth of field and automatically add elegant focus transitions between subjects. Cinematic mode can also anticipate when a prominent different subject is about to enter the frame and bring them into focus when they do, for far more creative storytelling. You have the option to change focus or adjust the level of bokeh even after capture. Can't wait to see what you do with it. The only smartphone that lets you edit the depth effect after you shoot, Shoot with the Wide, Telephoto or TrueDepth camera in Cinematic mode, Cinematic mode supports Dolby Vision HDR.
Introducing Photographic Styles.
Photographic Styles apply your preferred Tone and Warmth settings to your photos. But unlike filters, they keep things like skies and skin tones natural. Choose an Apple-designed preset Vibrant, Rich Contrast, Warm or Cool and if you want, fine-tune it even further. Set your style once to get the look you love every time. The advanced image pipeline renders your custom style in real time.
Shoot it, Cut it, Ship it.
The smartphone to provide an end-to-end pro workflow, allowing you to record and edit in ProRes or Dolby Vision.
Smart HDR 4 optimises each part of the scene.
Harnessing the machine learning power of the Neural Engine, Smart HDR 4 now makes unique adjustments for multiple people in a scene. The software and ISP automatically refine contrast, lighting and skin tones for each person. So everyone always looks amazing.
Deep Fusion analyses every pixel from multiple exposures.
For mid- to low-light shots, Deep Fusion kicks in using the Neural Engine to perform a pixel-by-pixel analysis of various exposures and fusing the best parts into your final image. It delivers extraordinary detail, bringing out even the subtlest textures in your photos.
No wonder your selfies look so good.
A15 Bionic and the TrueDepth camera also power Face ID, the most secure facial authentication in a smartphone.
Meet the 120Hz adaptive refresh display that changes the game. The Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion can refresh from 10 to 120 times per second, and all kinds of frame rates in between. It intelligently ramps up when you need exceptional graphics performance, and ramps down to save power when you don't. It even accelerates and decelerates naturally to match the speed of your finger as you scroll. You've never felt anything like it. iOS 15 is optimised for ProMotion, so the things you do every day feel phenomenally fluid
Up your game.
The display's ability to refresh up to 120Hz combined with the amazing graphics performance of the 5-core GPU on A15 Bionic makes the iPhone 13 Pro max perfect for power gamers.
No one does 5G like iPhone
The world is quickly moving to 5G. Streaming, downloading everything happens so much faster. 5G is even fast enough for serious multiplayer gaming, sharing AR videos and more. With Smart Data mode, the iPhone will switch down a gear automatically to save power when you don't need all that speed. More 5G bands for 5G speed in more places.
Privacy is built in
The iPhone helps put you in control of your personal information. For example, Privacy Nutrition Labels help you see how apps use your data. Apps need your permission to track your activity across other companies apps or websites. And that's just for starters.
- A15 Bionic chip
- 16‑core Neural Engine
- 128/ 256/ 512/ 1TB
- 6GB RAM
- 6.7‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2778x1284-pixel resolution at 458 ppi, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion
- ProMotion technology with adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz
- HDR display, True Tone, Wide colour (P3), Haptic Touch, 1,000 nits max brightness (typical); 1,200 nits max brightness (HDR), Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- TrueDepth Camera
- 12-megapixel photos and 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps
- Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Light Mono)
- Animoji and Memoji, Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Apple ProRAW
- Cinematic mode for recording videos with shallow depth of field (1080p at 30 fps)
- 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Burst mode, QuickTake video, Night mode, Deep Fusion, Lens correction, Auto image stabilisation
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 4K at 60 fps, Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps
- Time-lapse video with stabilisation, Night mode Time‑lapse
- Video Recording
- Cinematic mode for recording videos with shallow depth of field (1080p at 30 fps)
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision up to 4K at 60 fps
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 25 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- ProRes video recording up to 4K at 30 fps (1080p at 30 fps for 128GB storage)
- Dual optical image stabilisation for video (Telephoto and Wide)
- Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps, Time-lapse video with stabilisation, Night mode Time‑lapse
- Sensor-shift optical image stabilisation for video (Wide), 3x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; 6x optical zoom range, Digital zoom up to 9x, True Tone flash
- Cinematic video stabilisation (4K, 1080p and 720p), Continuous autofocus video, Audio zoom, QuickTake video
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video, Playback zoom, Stereo recording, HEVC and H.264 video formats recorded
- iSight Camera
- Pro 12MP camera system: Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/1.8 aperture and 120° field of view, Wide: ƒ/1.5 aperture, Telephoto: ƒ/2.8 aperture
- 3x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out, 6x optical zoom range digital zoom up to 15x, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Light Mono), Dual optical image stabilisation (Telephoto and Wide), Sensor‑shift optical image stabilisation (Wide), Six‑element lens (Telephoto and Ultra Wide), seven‑element lens (Wide)
- True Tone flash with slow sync, Panorama (up to 63MP), Sapphire crystal lens cover, 100% Focus Pixels (Wide), Burst mode, Photo geotagging
- Night mode, Deep Fusion, Photographic Styles, Macro photography, Apple ProRAW
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Smart HDR 4, Lens correction (Ultra Wide)
- Advanced red-eye correction, Auto image stabilisation, HEIF and JPEG Image formats captured
- TrueDepth Camera
Video and Audio Calling:
- FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or a mobile network, FaceTime HD (1080p) video calling over 5G or Wi‑Fi
- FaceTime audio, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Wi-Fi Calling
- Portrait mode in FaceTime video, Spatial audio, Voice Isolation and Wide Spectrum microphone modes, Optical zoom with rear‑facing camera
- Audio formats supported: AAC‑LC, HE‑AAC, HE‑AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC‑3), Dolby Digital Plus (E‑AC‑3), Dolby Atmos and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+)
- Spatial audio playback, User-configurable maximum volume limit
TV and Video:
- Up to 4K HDR AirPlay for mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later) or AirPlay 2–enabled smart TV
- Supports HDR with Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG
- Video mirroring and video out support: up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: HEVC, H.264, MPEG‑4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG
Mail Attachment and File Support:
- Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics; .usdz (USDZ Universal)
Cellular and Wireless:
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2x2 MIMO
- 5G, Gigabit LTE with 4x4 MIMO and LAA, Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology, NFC with reader mode
- Express Cards with power reserve, Ultra Wideband chip for spatial awareness
- Model A2643 - 5G NR (Bands n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n38, n40, n41, n66, n77, n78, n79), FDD‑LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 66), TD‑LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48), CDMA EV‑DO Rev. A (800, 1900 MHz), UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) support
- iOS 15
- Built-in GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and BeiDou
- Digital compass, iBeacon micro-location, Wi‑Fi, Mobile data
- Face ID, LiDAR scanner barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensors
- 160.8 x 78.1 x 7.65 mm
- 238 grams
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing to a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: macOS Catalina 10.15 or later using the Finder, macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 to macOS Mojave 10.14.6 using iTunes 12.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later using iTunes 12.10.10 or later
When will my item arrive?
We dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 3pm, so most orders are received within 2-3 days, please note that during these unprecedented times orders received after 3pm on a Friday (or 3pm on a Thursday pre bank holiday) will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, where orders will be dispatched on the Tuesday). We also offer a range of delivery upgrades including next day delivery, should you need your order sooner.
How are orders dispatched?
For the vast majority of orders we use Royal Mail as our shipping partner. All of our orders are shipped via a fully tracked delivery method for extra security and will require a signature at the point of delivery.
For larger orders we may use a next day courier service such as UPS or DPD.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with the tracking information for your parcel.
How much does shipping cost?
We want our prices to be as transparent as possible and we don’t believe in adding on extra shipping charges to your order at checkout. All UK orders are shipped for free on the Royal Mail 48hr service or for next day delivery select the Royal Mail 24hr service at £4.99 (only available on orders before 3pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). We also offer a range of upgraded delivery options during the checkout process.
Please note that we do not ship to destinations outside of the UK.
For any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer services team on 0203 150 1570 or email@example.com and they’ll be able to assist you.
So whats in the box...Each phone sold on RueZone comes with the following:
- FREE USB Charging Cable
- FREE SIM Ejecting Tool
- FREE Cleaning Cloth to keep your device sparkling
- FREE Up to 12 Months Warranty for peace of mind
- FREE SIM Card to start using your device as soon as it arrives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.