Apple iPhone 12 Refurbished and Unlocked
The iPhone 12 pushes everything forward with superfast 5G. A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. A new dual-camera system. And a beautiful Super Retina XDR display, so you can see everything in vivid detail.
Super Retina XDR display
Vastly more contrast. Incredible colour accuracy. A huge jump in pixel density. Wow. Just wow. OLED delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at.
Both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras now have Night mode and it's better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. The new Wide camera brings in 27 per cent more light. So whether you take photos by daylight or by moonlight, you'll get a level of detail and colour that wasn't possible before.
Evenings have entered the picture.
Night mode senses when light is low and kicks in automatically, maintaining clarity while capturing beautiful vibrant colour. All you have to do is start snapping.
Deep Fusion, in mid to low light, analyses multiple exposures to maximise detail. Check out the texture in the wood, fabric and crystal. And the Ultra Wide gets you a heroic perspective.
Smart HDR 3 balances the elements in a shot, bringing out detail in the subject and trees while retaining the rich colour of the sky even at high noon.
Beyond faces, Smart HDR 3 uses machine learning to recognise scenes, then adjusts sharpness, colour and white balance where needed.
Even in bright light, Smart HDR 3 is amazing at capturing texture, skin tone, colour saturation and individual details that make photos feel true to life.
Face it. Nothing beats Portrait mode.
Take great photos even further by choosing from six creative lighting effects, like High‑Key Light Mono, Natural Light and Studio Light.
Portrait mode is even better at artfully blurring the background to put all the focus on your subject. Lovely, isn’t it?
How do you improve on the highest-quality video in a smartphone? Make it even better in low light a full 27 per cent better. That means no hour is off limits for more beautifully detailed video. Then there’s Night mode Time-lapse. Just prop up your Apple iPhone and let the light trails begin.
And boom. You own a film studio.
Now you can record 4K HDR video with Dolby Vision. Edit in Photos or iMovie. Then zap it to your TV using AirPlay to see all that colour and detail. It’s a start-to-finish cinematic experience found only on the Apple iPhone. Which comes in handy when your dog does something adorable.
Night mode selfies
Night-time is the right time for a selfie. Because Night mode and a slew of other great features are now on the front camera. Like Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Dolby Vision recording and more.
Privacy is built in.
The Apple iPhone is designed to protect your information. Face ID data doesn't leave your Apple iPhone and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else. iOS shows you an app's privacy practices before you download it. When you use Apple Pay, your credit card number isn't shared with merchants. And the list goes on.
- A14 Bionic chip
- Next-generation Neural Engine
- 4GB RAM
- 6.1‑inch (diagonal) all‑screen OLED display
- 2532x1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, Super Retina XDR display
- HDR display, True Tone, Wide colour (P3), Haptic Touch, 625 nits max brightness (typical); 1,200 nits max brightness (HDR), Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- 12-megapixel photos and 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
- Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Portrait Lighting with six effects
- 1080p HD video recording
- HDR video recording with Dolby Vision
- HDR video recording4K video recording
- Time-lapse video with stabilisation, Night mode Time‑lapse
- 2x optical zoom out, Digital zoom up to 3x
- Cinematic video stabilisation (4K, 1080p and 720p)
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video
- Dual 12MP camera system: Ultra Wide and Wide cameras
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view, Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
- 2x optical zoom out, Digital zoom up to 5x, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- TrueDepth Camera
Video and Audio Calling:
- FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or a mobile network, FaceTime HD (1080p) video calling over 5G or Wi‑Fi
- FaceTime audio, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Wi-Fi Calling
- Spatial audio playback, User-configurable maximum volume limit
TV and Video:
- Up to 4K HDR AirPlay for mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later) or AirPlay 2–enabled smart TV
- Supports HDR with Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG
Cellular and Wireless:
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2x2 MIMO
- 5G, Gigabit LTE with 4x4 MIMO and LAA, Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
When will my item arrive?
We dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 3pm, so most orders are received within 2-3 days, please note that during these unprecedented times orders received after 3pm on a Friday (or 3pm on a Thursday pre bank holiday) will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, where orders will be dispatched on the Tuesday). We also offer a range of delivery upgrades including next day delivery, should you need your order sooner.
How are orders dispatched?
For the vast majority of orders we use Royal Mail as our shipping partner. All of our orders are shipped via a fully tracked delivery method for extra security and will require a signature at the point of delivery.
For larger orders we may use a next day courier service such as UPS or DPD.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with the tracking information for your parcel.
How much does shipping cost?
We want our prices to be as transparent as possible and we don’t believe in adding on extra shipping charges to your order at checkout. All UK orders are shipped for free on the Royal Mail 48hr service or for next day delivery select the Royal Mail 24hr service at £4.99 (only available on orders before 3pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). We also offer a range of upgraded delivery options during the checkout process.
Please note that we do not ship to destinations outside of the UK.
For any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer services team on 0203 150 1570 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll be able to assist you.
What's in the box!
So whats in the box...Each phone sold on RueZone comes with the following:
- FREE USB Charging Cable
- FREE SIM Ejecting Tool
- FREE Cleaning Cloth to keep your device sparkling
- FREE Up to 12 Months Warranty for peace of mind
- FREE SIM Card to start using your device as soon as it arrives
iPhone Battery Information
Important information regarding your refurbished iPhone
When a Battery / Camera or LCD is replaced, the Apple menu in your device will advise that this part cannot be verified as a genuine part. Our engineers will replace any faulty item as part of the refurbishment process and only use Apple parts. Please note this does not affect your warranty or the quality of your device.
Your iPhone has been carefully renewed to meet the highest quality standards and your battery has been tested and verified before being sent to you to ensure its performance.
RueZone maintain an in-house engineering department to support you alongside a live help desk.
Thank you for your valued custom.
The RueZone team
You may see a message about your battery as seen below:
Please don’t worry. This does not affect the performance of your battery in any way. The notification will only be displayed for 4 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.