The iPhone 11 is essentially an S update to the extremely popular iPhone XR. It almost looks like a complete replica, with it having the same design, the same 6.1-inch 720p LCD with rounded corners, the same abnormally large bezels and the same aluminium chassis.
Although it looks the same, they have been changes that have improved the 11 from the XR, with an improvement in water resistance and a strength upgrade for the glass front and back. The camera 'bump' on the back is a lot more neater due to it being embedded right into the glass, however there still is a noticeable camera bump to show the camera.
Additionally, the battery life is extended from the XR's battery life. Apple says the iPhone 11 will last for an hour longer on its battery than the iPhone XR, which already has a tremendous battery life. This gives the iPhone 11 another feel that it is an upgrade from the XR. If you’re looking to upgrade from an iPhone SE, this phone is going to feel huge.
Apple added an ultra-wide f/2.4 camera to the back of the phone, upgraded the sensor for the main f/1.8 camera, and updated the front camera to a 12-megapixel sensor with a slightly wider field of view in landscape and the ability to take 4K60 video. Apple’s Smart HDR system has also been improved, along with a new Night mode. These are all the same cameras and features as the iPhone 11 Pro, minus a telephoto, and the results are just as good.
It just got a whole lot harder to take a bad photo
Take your photos from wide to ultra wide. A redesigned interface uses the Ultra Wide camera to show you what's happening outside the frame and lets you capture it. Shoot and edit videos as easily as you do photos. The popular camera now with a different perspective.
Shoot and edit high-quality video in a smartphone
The iPhone 11 shoots beautifully sharp 4K video at 60 fps across all its cameras. The Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene, so it's perfect for action shots like your dog catching a frisbee. If you're recording a performance - say, your child's piano recital - when you zoom in, the audio zooms too. And now you can edit videos as easily as you do photos.
Ultra Wide camera
Go big - the Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene. Think breathtaking landscapes that go on forever. Capturing the entire stage and crowd at a music festival. And holiday shots that show the whole family - including the views you travelled 11,000 miles for.
Introducing Night mode
Shooting in low light doesn’t have to be a shot in the dark. Night mode is a feature that turns on automatically for low‑light photos like you’ve never seen before. There’s no need for flash, colours are more natural and photos are brighter.
Take portraits to places
With unique portraits and more lighting controls, the dual cameras in the iPhone 11 work together to create stunning images. And Portrait mode now works with everything you love to take photos of - that includes your best friends, two‑legged or four.
High-Key Light Mono effect transforms your portraits into beautiful, studio‑style monochromes. And Portrait Lighting Control lets you create the look you want by changing the intensity of light on your subjects.
Next‑generation Smart HDR
Thanks to machine learning, Smart HDR is more intelligent than ever. It recognises people and treats them differently to the rest of the shot. So faces have beautiful highlights, shadows and natural‑looking skin tones. And that stunning sunset in the background still looks gorgeous.
Go from pics to video faster than a speeding toddler
Take a video simply by holding the shutter while in photo mode. Then swipe to the right to continue recording. If you’re shooting outdoors, the A13 Bionic can use machine learning to automatically track a moving subject.
Slo-mo your selfie
Everything looks cooler at 120 fps, even if you're just saying cheese, waving hello or tossing your hair in the breeze. And now you can add more of everything to your selfies thanks to the 12MP TrueDepth camera. Just turn your iPhone to landscape and the camera automatically zooms out to fit more in.
A chip that’s all Pro
A13 Bionic is truly powerful, everything you do is fast and fluid.
"Look Mum, no thumbs." Face ID is easier and more secure than Touch ID
Face ID lets you unlock your iPhone instantly, and it’s even more secure than Touch ID. With just a glance you can sign in to apps, access accounts and pay with Apple Pay. And setting it up is quick and simple.
Every feature in the iPhone is designed to protect your personal information
Face ID doesn’t store or share your photo. When you send an iMessage or make a FaceTime call, your data is encrypted. And Maps tells you where you’re going without sharing where you’ve been.
Share. Find. Play. More precisely
The Apple‑designed U1 chip uses Ultra Wideband technology for spatial awareness - allowing the iPhone 11 to precisely locate other U1‑equipped Apple devices. Think GPS at the scale of your living room. So if you want to share a file with someone using AirDrop, just point your iPhone at theirs and they’ll be first on the list.
- A13 Bionic chip
- Third-generation Neural Engine
- 4GB RAM
- 6.1-inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1792 x 828-pixel resolution at 326 ppi, 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical), Liquid Retina HD display
- True Tone display, Wide colour display (P3), 625 nits max brightness (typical), Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, Haptic Touch
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- 12-megapixel photos & 1080p HD Videos
- Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High‑Key Light Mono)
- Animoji and Memoji, Next‑generation Smart HDR for photos, Auto image stabilisation
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps, Extended dynamic range for video at 30 fps, Cinematic video stabilisation (4K, 1080p and 720p)
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Burst mode
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 60 fps, Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps, Time-lapse video with stabilisation
- Optical image stabilisation for video (Wide), 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 3x, Audio zoom, Brighter True Tone flash, QuickTake video with subject tracking
- Cinematic video stabilisation (4K,1080p and 720p), Continuous autofocus video
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video, Playback zoom, Stereo recording, HEVC and H.264 video formats recorded
- Dual 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras
- Ultra Wide - ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view, Wide - ƒ/1.8 aperture, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 5x, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High-Key Light Mono), Optical image stabilisation (Wide), Five‑element lens (Ultra Wide); six‑element lens (Wide)
- Brighter True Tone flash with slow sync, Panorama (up to 63MP), Burst mode, Photo geotagging
- 100% Focus Pixels (Wide), Night mode, Auto Adjustments, Advanced red‑eye correction
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Next-generation Smart HDR for photos
- Auto image stabilisation, HEIF and JPEG Image formats captured
- TrueDepth Camera
Video and Audio Calling:
- FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or a mobile network
- FaceTime audio, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Wi-Fi Calling
- Audio formats supported: AAC‑LC, HE‑AAC, HE‑AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC‑3), Dolby Digital Plus (E‑AC‑3), Dolby Atmos and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+)
- Spatial audio playback, User-configurable maximum volume limit
TV and Video:
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- Supports Dolby Vision and HDR10 content
- Video mirroring and video out support: up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: HEVC, H.264, MPEG‑4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG
Mail Attachment and File Support:
- Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics; .usdz (USDZ Universal)
Cellular and Wireless:
- 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2x2 MIMO
- Gigabit-class LTE with 2x2 MIMO and LAA, Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology, Ultra Wideband chip for spatial awareness, NFC with reader mode
- Express Cards with power reserve
- Model A2221 - FDD‑LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66), TD‑LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48), UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) support
- iOS 13
- Assisted GPS and GNSS
- Digital compass, iBeacon micro-location, Wi‑Fi, Mobile data
- Face ID, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensors
- 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm
- 194 grams
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
Syncing to a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS Catalina 10.15 using the Finder, macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 to macOS Mojave 10.14.6 using iTunes 12.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later using iTunes 12.10 or later
Our Grading Details
We know that many first time buyers of previously owned technology will have a concern about the quality of the device they receive.
RueZone Device Grading Descriptions Explained:
RENEWED (PRISTINE) : This is an as new device with no marks or imperfections, fully refurbished and in pristine condition. This is the best condition we sell and this device grade includes a 12 months warranty.
EXCELLENT : This device will have very light signs of use with minor scratches on the back and front. This device will be in perfect working order and this device grade includes a 12 months warranty.
VERY GOOD : This device may have minor scratches on the housing and or LCD. There may also be a tiny dent on one of the corners, but no more than one. The bezels and buttons may also have scratches, the device is in perfect working order and this device grade includes a 12 months warranty.
GOOD : A device that has been clearly used, but not abused. Scratches may be detectable by touch, there may also be up to two tiny, minor dents on the corners. This device grade includes a 6 months warranty.
PRE-LOVED Eco : This device may have some screen haze and possibly some LCD pixels not working. Also, may have scratches and dents in the housing, that can be detected by touch and be visible at arm’s length. This device will be fully working and offer outstanding value for money and includes a 3 months warranty.
NON-WORKING : Some devices are sold for parts or professional repair and are non-working which may have physical damage. Non-working devices may be network locked and may have pass-code/passwords, which are not provided. The non-working device will not be provided with a warranty and is non-refundable.
Erasure and Testing
All devices are wiped with the ADISA approved MobiWIPE® software and tested with state of the art electronic testing from MobiCode, checking for up to 60 possible defects. Please note this does not apply to non-working grades.
All devices are unlocked unless specified. This means that any SIM card will work with them, on any network.
A note about Apple Repairs and verified parts
When a Battery / Camera or LCD is replaced, the Apple menu in your device will advise that this part cannot be verified as a genuine part.
Our engineers will replace any faulty item as part of the refurbishment process and only use Apple parts.
Please note this does not affect your warranty or the quality of your device.
RueZone maintain an in-house engineering department to support you alongside a live help desk.
Thank you for your valued custom.
The RueZone Team
When will my item arrive?
We dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 3pm, so most orders are received within 2-3 days, please note that during these unprecedented times orders received after 3pm on a Friday (or 3pm on a Thursday pre bank holiday) will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, where orders will be dispatched on the Tuesday). We also offer a range of delivery upgrades including next day delivery, should you need your order sooner.
How are orders dispatched?
For the vast majority of orders we use Royal Mail as our shipping partner. All of our orders are shipped via a fully tracked delivery method for extra security and will require a signature at the point of delivery.
For larger orders we may use a next day courier service such as UPS or DPD.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with the tracking information for your parcel.
How much does shipping cost?
We want our prices to be as transparent as possible and we don’t believe in adding on extra shipping charges to your order at checkout. All UK orders are shipped for free on the Royal Mail 48hr service or for next day delivery select the Royal Mail 24hr service at £4.99 (only available on orders before 3pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). We also offer a range of upgraded delivery options during the checkout process.
Please note that we do not ship to destinations outside of the UK.
For any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer services team on 0203 150 1570 or email@example.com and they’ll be able to assist you.
What's in the box!
So whats in the box...Each phone sold on RueZone comes with the following:
- FREE USB Charging Cable
- FREE SIM Ejecting Tool
- FREE Cleaning Cloth to keep your device sparkling
- FREE Up to 12 Months Warranty for peace of mind
- FREE SIM Card to start using your device as soon as it arrives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.