Apple iPhone 5s
The phone comes with a 4.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 640x1136 pixels at a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 16:9. Apple iPhone 5s is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core Apple A7 (64-bit ARMv8) processor. It comes with 1GB of RAM.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 5s on the rear packs an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.5-micron. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 1.2-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.4 aperture.
Apple iPhone 5s based on iOS 7 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage. The Apple iPhone 5s is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM card. The Apple iPhone 5s measures 123.80 x 58.60 x 7.60mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 112.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Gold, Grey, Silver, and Space Grey colours. It bears a metal body.
Connectivity options on the Apple iPhone 5s include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.00, Lightning, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
- 4" multi-touch Retina display (1136x640 resolution)
- 16GB,32GB,64GB storage
- A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
- Rear-facing 8MP iSight camera films in 1080p full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- Dimensions: 4.87 (H) x 2.3 (W) x 0.3 (D)
- Weight: 3.95oz.