Apple iPhone 11 Pro
Pro camera system
The triple-camera system combines cutting-edge technology with the legendary simplicity of the iPhone. Capture up to four times more scene. Get beautiful images in drastically lower light. Shoot the higher quality video in a smartphone then edit with the same tools you love for photos. Youʼve never shot with anything like it.
Expanded field of view
The iPhone 11 Pro lets you zoom from the Telephoto all the way out to the Ultra Wide camera, for an impressive 4x optical zoom range.
Elegant, immersive interface
Apple leveraged the wider field of view to let you see what’s happening outside the image frame and simply tap to capture it. And there's almost nothing between you and your subject except, Pro camera font. So you’re always fully immersed in the scene.
The iPhone 11 Pro lets you capture videos that are beautifully true to life, with greater detail and smoother motion. Epic processing power means it can shoot 4K video with extended dynamic range and cinematic video stabilisation all at 60 fps. You get more creative control too, with four times more scene and powerful editing tools to play with.
When you just can't squeeze everything into the frame, zoom out. Because the Ultra Wide camera captures four times more scene. It’s like stepping back way back without taking a step. Bring on those mountain ranges, soaring cathedrals and iconic skylines.
Ultra Wide creates an artful perspective when you're in close a pro technique that's fun to experiment with. Position yourself below your subject for shots that feel powerful and heroic. In tight spaces, Ultra Wide is like taking a step back to capture more of your surroundings. With a wider canvas, you can capture more expansive scenes than ever before. The 120-degree field of view makes Ultra Wide ideal for landscape photography.
From dimly lit restaurants to moonlit beaches, the Night mode uses intelligent software and A13 Bionic to deliver low‑light shots never before possible on the iPhone. And it all happens automatically. You can also experiment with manual controls to dial in even more detail and less noise.
With three cameras working together, you can fit more in your portraits than ever. The iOS adds the High‑Key Light Mono effect for studio‑style monochromes. And Portrait Lighting lets you control the intensity of light to flatter your subject just like you would in a studio. How beautiful is that?
No matter where you get the shot, High‑Key Light Mono can transform it into a striking, studio‑style portrait.
Next-generation Smart HDR uses advanced algorithms to finesse highlight and shadow detail in your image. And now it leverages machine learning to recognise faces in your shot and intelligently relight them. That means the iPhone 11 Pro can automatically fine-tune detail in both the subject and the background. Even some DSLR cameras can’t do that. Smart HDR brings remarkable lighting and detail to faces while maintaining rich colour variation in the background.
Be ready when your photo op turns into a video op
Say you’re taking photos and you see something you’ve got to catch on video. With QuickTake, there’s no need to switch modes. Just leave your finger on the shutter to start recording. Want to keep the recording going? Swipe right. To take burst photos, swipe left.
Why selfie when you can slofie?
The 12MP TrueDepth camera lets you take super-fun slow-motion selfie videos at 120 fps, or shoot in 4K at 60 fps. For stills, the camera now automatically zooms out when you rotate your iPhone, so you can get all your friends in the shot. Yes, even selfies can be Pro.
The Super Retina XDR display boasts not one but two peaks of brightness and understands when to use them. It hits up to 800 nits when you’re out in the sun great for shooting and making selections on the go and up to 1,200 nits when you’re viewing extreme dynamic range content. It’s like having a Pro Display XDR on your iPhone.
Can you be more precise? Yes
The Apple‑designed U1 chip uses Ultra Wideband technology for spatial awareness allowing the iPhone 11 Pro to precisely locate other U1‑equipped Apple devices. It’s like adding another sense to the iPhone, and it's going to lead to amazing capabilities.
It works from further away. At more angles too. And it’s still the secure facial authentication in a smartphone.
Privacy is built in
Everything about the iPhone is engineered to protect your privacy. Face ID data doesn’t leave your iPhone and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else. Maps tells you where you’re going without telling anyone where you are. Every iMessage you send is encrypted end to end. And the list goes on.
- A13 Bionic chip
- Third-generation Neural Engine
- 6GB RAM
- 5.8-inch (diagonal) all-screen OLED Multi-Touch display
- 2436x1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi, 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical), Super Retina XDR display, HDR display
- True Tone display, Wide colour display (P3), 800 nits max brightness (typical); 1,200 nits max brightness (HDR), Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, Haptic Touch
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- TrueDepth Camera
- 12-megapixel photos
- Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High-Key Light Mono)
- Animoji and Memoji, Next‑generation Smart HDR for photos, Auto image stabilisation
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, Slo‑mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps, Extended dynamic range for video at 30 fps, Cinematic video stabilisation (4K, 1080p and 720p)
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Burst mode
- Video Recording
- 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Extended dynamic range for video up to 60 fps, Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps, Time-lapse video with stabilisation
- Optical image stabilisation for video (Wide and Telephoto), 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 6x, Audio zoom, Brighter True Tone flash, QuickTake video with subject tracking
- Cinematic video stabilisation (4K,1080p and 720p), Continuous autofocus video
- Take 8MP still photos while recording 4K video, Playback zoom, Stereo recording, HEVC and H.264 video formats recorded
- iSight Camera
- Triple 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras
- Ultra Wide - ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view, Wide - ƒ/1.8 aperture, Telephoto - ƒ/2.0 aperture, 2x optical zoom in, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 10x, Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth Control
- Portrait Lighting with six effects (Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, High-Key Light Mono), Dual optical image stabilisation (Wide and Telephoto), Five‑element lens (Ultra Wide); six‑element lens (Wide and Telephoto)
- Brighter True Tone flash with slow sync, Panorama (up to 63MP), Burst mode, Photo geotagging
- 100% Focus Pixels (Wide), Night mode, Auto Adjustments, Advanced red‑eye correction
- Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Next-generation Smart HDR for photos
- Auto image stabilisation, HEIF and JPEG Image formats captured
- TrueDepth Camera
Video and Audio Calling:
- FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or a mobile network
- FaceTime audio, Voice over LTE (VoLTE), Wi-Fi Calling
- Audio formats supported: AAC‑LC, HE‑AAC, HE‑AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC‑3), Dolby Digital Plus (E‑AC‑3), Dolby Atmos and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX+)
- Spatial audio playback, User-configurable maximum volume limit
TV and Video:
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- Supports High Dynamic Range with Dolby Vision and HDR10 content
- Video mirroring and video out support: up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: HEVC, H.264, MPEG‑4 Part 2 and Motion JPEG
Mail Attachment and File Support:
- Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics; .usdz (USDZ Universal)
Cellular and Wireless:
- 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2x2 MIMO
- Gigabit-class LTE with 4x4 MIMO and LAA, Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology, Ultra Wideband chip for spatial awareness, NFC with reader mode
- Express Cards with power reserve
- Model A2215 - FDD‑LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 66), TD‑LTE (Bands 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48), UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz), GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM and eSIM) support
- iOS 13
- Assisted GPS and GNSS
- Digital compass, iBeacon micro-location, Wi‑Fi, Mobile data
- Face ID, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient light sensors
- 144.0 x 71.4 x 8.1 mm
- 188 grams
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing to a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS Catalina 10.15 using the Finder, macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 to macOS Mojave 10.14.6 using iTunes 12.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later using iTunes 12.10 or later
Our Grading Details
We know that many first time buyers of previously owned technology will have a concern about the quality of the device they receive.
RueZone Device Grading Descriptions Explained:
RENEWED (PRISTINE) : This is an as new device with no marks or imperfections, fully refurbished and in pristine condition. This is the best condition we sell and this device grade includes a 12 months warranty.
EXCELLENT : This device will have very light signs of use with minor scratches on the back and front. This device will be in perfect working order and this device grade includes a 12 months warranty.
VERY GOOD : This device may have minor scratches on the housing and or LCD. There may also be a tiny dent on one of the corners, but no more than one. The bezels and buttons may also have scratches, the device is in perfect working order and this device grade includes a 12 months warranty.
GOOD : A device that has been clearly used, but not abused. Scratches may be detectable by touch, there may also be up to two tiny, minor dents on the corners. This device grade includes a 6 months warranty.
PRE-LOVED Eco : This device may have some screen haze and possibly some LCD pixels not working. Also, may have scratches and dents in the housing, that can be detected by touch and be visible at arm’s length. This device will be fully working and offer outstanding value for money and includes a 3 months warranty.
NON-WORKING : Some devices are sold for parts or professional repair and are non-working which may have physical damage. Non-working devices may be network locked and may have pass-code/passwords, which are not provided. The non-working device will not be provided with a warranty and is non-refundable.
Erasure and Testing
All devices are wiped with the ADISA approved MobiWIPE® software and tested with state of the art electronic testing from MobiCode, checking for up to 60 possible defects. Please note this does not apply to non-working grades.
All devices are unlocked unless specified. This means that any SIM card will work with them, on any network.
A note about Apple Repairs and verified parts
When a Battery / Camera or LCD is replaced, the Apple menu in your device will advise that this part cannot be verified as a genuine part.
Our engineers will replace any faulty item as part of the refurbishment process and only use Apple parts.
Please note this does not affect your warranty or the quality of your device.
RueZone maintain an in-house engineering department to support you alongside a live help desk.
Thank you for your valued custom.
The RueZone Team
When will my item arrive?
We dispatch all orders the same day if ordered before 3pm, so most orders are received within 2-3 days, please note that during these unprecedented times orders received after 3pm on a Friday (or 3pm on a Thursday pre bank holiday) will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays, where orders will be dispatched on the Tuesday). We also offer a range of delivery upgrades including next day delivery, should you need your order sooner.
How are orders dispatched?
For the vast majority of orders we use Royal Mail as our shipping partner. All of our orders are shipped via a fully tracked delivery method for extra security and will require a signature at the point of delivery.
For larger orders we may use a next day courier service such as UPS or DPD.
Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse, you’ll receive an email with the tracking information for your parcel.
How much does shipping cost?
We want our prices to be as transparent as possible and we don’t believe in adding on extra shipping charges to your order at checkout. All UK orders are shipped for free on the Royal Mail 48hr service or for next day delivery select the Royal Mail 24hr service at £4.99 (only available on orders before 3pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). We also offer a range of upgraded delivery options during the checkout process.
Please note that we do not ship to destinations outside of the UK.
For any queries regarding delivery, please contact our customer services team on 0203 150 1570 or email@example.com and they’ll be able to assist you.
What's in the box!
So whats in the box...Each phone sold on RueZone comes with the following:
- FREE USB Charging Cable
- FREE SIM Ejecting Tool
- FREE Cleaning Cloth to keep your device sparkling
- FREE Up to 12 Months Warranty for peace of mind
- FREE SIM Card to start using your device as soon as it arrives
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.